Monday, January 5, 2015

New Microsoft Lumia Advertisements!

I literally got a call one day before to shoot these ads.  The ads with the car and the jungle were no problem but the image with the crowd was one of those "fly by the seat of your pants" jobs!  After a phone conversation the night before with JWT I was told to show up and shoot the background with 300+ people as extras.  It was taken at a city center in District 7, Saigon.  I show up at 4am along with all of the extras and I get 20 minutes to photograph them on top of the commercial production that was running at the same time.  Over the past few years I have learned to work very well in conjunction with a video crew so that we are both able to get what we need.  The following day I had time in studio to shoot main talent who are both huge celebrities in Vietnam.  The results are new ads for the recently acquired Lumia brand by Microsoft which will be used as POP throughout the country.







No comments:

Post a Comment